Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gearing up for the big day!


Well, the last two days have been great.  I completed a LO that I can't show you yet!  I also made a couple of bracelet earring combinations for my family for Christmas.  Yesterday my mother, Nanny, and my daughter, Hannah made cookies.  It was so sweet watching them together.  Hannah had to sample every ingredient as it was added.  First the butter, then the flour, munched on a few chocolate chips, then tasted it with everything in it, many times!  She loves helping and learning how to cook.  I think this could turn out to be a very good thing.  I think I'll see what she thinks about splitting cooking detail when she's older!!!  Hee hee!

My mother and daughter also helped me get some pre-Thanksgiving food prep done so that we can enjoy the day together.  I love this time of year in the desert.  Cool weather, blue skies, green grass, family, yummy smells, happyness all around!  God Bless You and Your Family This Thanksgiving!

We also had the opportunity to partake in some yummy handmade tamales made by our awesome gardener's mother-in-law.  They were piping hot when he and his wife brought them to us Tuesday and I had to let them cool off so I could store them in the fridge.  Here are a couple pictures of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner