Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Sunday, November 22, 2009

So Happy!

Last night my hubby, my 2 1/2 yr old daughter, and I, picked my parents up from the airport in San Diego, CA.  They flew in from Missoula, MT, my hometown!  It is really hard waiting to pick them up and as we walked through the corridor from the parking lot to the main airport, everything felt surreal.

We enjoyed some overpriced fruit, coffee, and pop as we waited for them to de-plane and work their way down to us.  We finally moved to the end of the main hallway and as my parents finally came into view, I knelt down to Hannah and said, "Do you see them, do you?  Go get them, go get 'em!"  So that little tiny angel took off as fast as her little legs would take her, bouncing and careening, trying to stay balanced, her blonde hair flying all over the place, and the moment came.  The moment where time slows down and I could just tell that her little legs weren't going to carry her big heart any further and then the unthinkable happened.  My little dolly bit the dust right there in front of Nanny, Papa, and all to see. She looked up, winded, and Nanny picked her up and loved her, hugged her, smiling with her beautiful smile.  My husband and I were already on our way as we sensed the impending fall.  I came up to her and she had put her brave face on. Her eyes were moist and her mouth pursed shut.  Her chin drawn up, ever so slightly.  She was just holding back a dam, emotions crushing each other, trying to make the dam give way.  But she just laid her head down on my shoulder and hugged me.  We praised her for her big heart and how she showed them her love by running to them. It was just perfect and unforgettable. 

I will be working on some challenge ideas for this blog and my first challenge is going to be really fun.  I will be posting the details for it around the beginning of the year.  I am not going to tell you much more, but I will tell you that I am going to have a very special prize for this challenge.  Stay tuned and be sure to follow this blog, sign up to get my newsletter and visit If It's Groovy where I am a Design Team Member. 
Get Scrappin,
Natalie
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner