Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Friday, November 20, 2009

Grateful

The theme for Dollbabies DT at If It's Groovy was based on Autumn.  Here's my entry:

Grateful
by Montuckygirl
Scrapbook.com
I used my Gypsy and my Cricut Create for all of the die cuts.  Go to the Scrapbook.com link to see the materials used.  The day I took the pictures was so beautiful and the weather was very mild!  Love my Dollbaby!!! She loves it outside!
It's not to late to enter the blog challenges so get on over to If It's Groovy.  Look for If it's Groovy on Facebook, too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner