Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Petscrapping


I realized the other day that I don't have any pages up with my cats.  I made this page before I had any snazzy scrapbooking tools, like die cutters and such.

This one is of my little girl cat, Cami. She was sleeping on the couch next to a blanket and I noticed after I took the picture that she looked like a little lioness.  She always looks like she is smiling, too!  I am very fond of Cami.  I found her at the Dairy Queen in Bigfork, MT in August of 2000.  She is not this gold in color, but who cares.  She's gorgeous regardless!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner