Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, November 9, 2009

Creative Cookbooking Invitation

Hi!! I'm Debbie from Creative Cookbooking!! What is Creative Cookbooking you ask???
It's a new challenge blog that helps you document those favorite memories of cooking traditions you and your family have cherished! I know that when I was little I thought my mother was the best cook in the world..now that I'm older I know she is! I would give anything to cook like her! I've spent the last few years documenting her recipes, although she is one of those cooks who never followed a recipe. I do my best to write them down anyway!! The point being is that those favorite recipes are important pieces of your legacy and should be handed down to your kids and their kids and so on.

Every Wednesday we issue a challenge prompt to help you document your favorite recipes and memories. The Tuesday prior our chefs will inspire you with their creations of the challenge!! We'd love to have you play along!!!

Right now Creative Cookbooking is having a fabulous contest and the chefs would love nothing better than for you to play along!

Here's the scoop!

Please join the Creative Cookbooking Design Team for a Scraplift Contest!!!
This contest will run from this Friday October 23 – November 9.

The Rules ( we have to have them!)
1. Drop by the message board and sign up for the contest.
2. Create a cookbook layout by Scraplifting a layout from Graphic 45 gallery.
3. Use a Thanksgiving theme.
4.Incorporate a recipe and a photo.
5.Link us up to the layout you scraplifted.
6.Upload your layout to the Creative Cookbooking gallery and leave a comment on the Creative Cookbooking blog.

The winner will receive a gift prize of Graphic 45’s Domestic Goddess product line, an apron to keep you clean while your cooking, wooden spoons, measuring cups and spoons. (Not everything is pictured here)

The winner will be selected by Design Team vote and announced on November 13th, 2009.
http://www.g45papers.com/gallery.php
Gallery link:
Message board:
Blog:
Internationals are welcome but you will have to pay your own shipping if you win.

Dana's

Here's the layout she lifted fom the G45 gallery

Kristies


Debbie


G45 gallery


Hope you'll join us for the fun!

Also wanted to point you to the Cookbookin.com site! They have fabulous products for all of your Cookbooking needs!!!

Thanks you Natalie for allowing us to share our Creative Cookbooking on your blog!!!

Debbie and the Creative Cookbooking Chefs

1 comment:

Jill Marie Paulson said...

I LOVE your G45 layout!! What an amazing photo treatment!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner