Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Dear Husband's Childhood Pictures

I have put a new slide show of many of the LOs I have made for my hubby's childhood pics at the bottom of the blog.  They are from two different albums.  The first album has a more classic look to it with matting and such.  The second album, which is still in the works, has more abstract form to it and less matting.  I also use a lot more Cricut cartridge shapes as I got my Create after starting the albums.  There are a few pages that I have to go through and tweak, but I will do that when the whole album is finished.


From DH Album

From DH Album
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner