Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Sad!

I just found out that Creative Xpress will not be offering their price matching for their Cricut machines.  I was really counting on this, as were others.   I'll find a way to get it at a good price.  Even if I have to camp out at eBay!  

Let me know if you find out that any other places are offering great Cricut Promotions for Black Friday.  I do know that Michaels is offering 60% off cartridges.  Check out my Black Friday links and do some research for yourself on the products you want to save on for the Holidays. 

Here's the link I used for Wal-Mart Black Friday @ Gotta Deal, just go down to Wal-Mart or any other retailers that you wish and look them up.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner