Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Whoo Hoo! Great News!

I am a new Design Team Member over at at If It's Groovy.  I am on the Dollbabies Team and I am so excited to be a part of this awesome group of women.  I am a Groovy Chic and I am going to have a blast!

I  would like to take this opportunity to invite you, right now, to go over to the IIG blog and enter this month's challenge "Slice-It-Up"!  If you haven't gotten into scrapbooking your family and friends, then you may be missing out on one of the most satisfying and exciting hobbies around!

Please pass this information on to all of your friends to get the word out, regardless if you are into scrapbooking or not.  Come to the blog and just look at all the beautiful creations.  This means a lot to me, and thank you in advance!


This is the layout that I have up over at If It's Groovy.  This is my daughter and my oldest niece.  The picture is from July, 2008 when we all went camping at Lake Alva. 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner