Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, November 2, 2009

My First Blog Award!



Thanks to Judy I got my first blog award.  I am very grateful that someone thought my little blog was worth noting!  I like Judy's blog because she is into the Cricut, the Gypsy, Design Studio, and Cuttlebug.  Her blog is full of awesome scrapbook LOs, cards, and many other projects.  She has designed a lot of her own files as well.  Check her site out.  Not only is she inspiring, but she has a great network of blogs and links on her site as well.

Next I am to play by the blog award rules and pay it forward!  I will post on five people's blog let them know that they have won this award.  (That's going to be a hard to choose!) Then I answer a list of questions with just one word!  No cheating!

1. Where is your cell phone? Charger
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? inspirational
4. Your father? warm
5. Your favorite food? Italian
6. Your dream last night? unknown
7. Your favorite drink? latte
8. Your dream/goal? mothering
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? crafts
11. Your fear? unloved
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Montana
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? energetic
15. Muffins? banana
16. Wish list item? Expression
17. Where did you grow up? Montana
18. Last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? t-shirt
20. Your TV? nickjr
21. Your Pets? cats
22. Friends? few
23. Your life? thankful
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing Someone? family
26. vehicle? SUV
27. Something your not wearing? mascara
28. Your favorite store? craft
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? minutes
31. Last time you cried? week
32. Your best friend? Jesus
33. One place that I go to over and over? knees
34. Facebook? occasionally
35. Favorite place to eat? Carino's

Here are the five people I'm passing the award to.  Thanks for being over the top to me!

Karen

Mary

Christine

Crystal

Debbie

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks for the award! I am glad that you enjoy my blog, and that I inspire you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner