Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's My Birthday and I'll Crop If I Want To!

If It's Groovy is having it's 1st Birthday in January!  I am so excited to be a part of this and I'll tell you why! There is going to be a whole week of online cropping and challenges!  Design Team Members from IIG, including me, are going to be hosting our own Groovy Birthday Bash Challenges in celebration of this awesome event.  There will be prizes!  You will want to make sure that you stop by my blog, (I'll let you know the dates very soon) complete my challenge and enter to win some vintage ephemera and groovy paper pieces that you can alter or add to layouts!
Please let all your friends know and post this announcement on any message boards or forums at your favorite hangouts!!!

I am also having a birthday, January 7th! Make sure you stop by my blog that day and leave me a comment to enter a contest to win a beautiful jewelry ensemble that I designed and assembled myself.  The ensemble is titled, "Have a Groovy Birthday!"  So on January 7th, have a piece of cake on me! You know, those nice pieces they sell over by your grocery store's bakery!  Hee Hee!  Just remember to check your face in the mirror so the family doesn't suspect anything!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner