Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas In A Small Town

This year my husband took off work to go with my daughter and I to Christmas In A Small Town, hosted in Imperial, CA.  There were all kinds of crafts, vendors, and food. 

I scanned the area for things to add into scrap supplies and bead supplies.  I found a man selling a stack of vintage paperback children's books.  The printing date on the books, to name a few, was 1950 and 1975! 

I wanted to direct you to Groovy Deb's post about how she used images from a book like this.  I will be keeping a few of these books for myself and I thought that as time goes by, I would also give the rest away as blog challenge prizes. 

Here's a preview of what they look like.

 
 
 
 
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner