Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shimmy, Shimmy, Shake, Shake!

WOW! People, in the last week there has been 170+ earthquakes down here in So Cal!  In my area alone the large ones have been as follows.  3.5, 5.8, 4.9, 3.4, 4.0, 3.0, 3.2, and 3.2 as well as many under 3.0!  I am proud to say that my craft room did not sustain any visible damage and all of the storage shelves I have installed did not fall (this time)!  The 5.8 was the one that scared the glue out of me!  I grabbed my DD and started praying as I ran downstairs!  Called MIL and checked on them. The pool water sloshed out, she said!  Well this is the biggest set I've seen in a while!  Hope they're done for a while.  Too nerve wracking for this girl!  Back to scrapping I go!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner