Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Making Cookies


My mom, Bead Bum, and my daughter, made CCCs (chocolate chip cookies) while my mom and dad were visiting.  My daughter sampled the recipe at ever step of the way.  I used my Cricut Expression and the From My Kitchen cart for the wording.  The paper is My Mind's Eye and the stickers are chipboard from Creative Imaginations.

This LO is featured at If It's Groovy for their Home For The Holidays challenge for Dollbabies.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner