Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Inspiration Blog Award Recipient

A while ago I received my first blog award and it really made me think.  Right away I wanted to create an award all on my own that would be a gift from me to the people our there who inspire me in the paper crafting world.  Please read this post for details on the award.

This month I am handing out the award to Groovy Debbie and the blog If It's Groovy.  I am inspired by this blog because it touches on many of the areas of paper crafting that really interest me. Scrapbooking, Card-Making, Altered Art, Mini-Albums, Faithbooking, Sketches and much more.  I really enjoy how Debbie and the team look for ways to bring pieces of our world right into our homes and hearts with the paper crafting techniques they discover.  I really like the kind and personable feel I get from Debbie and the DT.  This is why I also was interested in being a DT member and why each day the opportunity to share myself with strangers becomes more and more like a ministry to God's children than just a fun way to spend my time.  My confidence has grown.  I have even more focus and purpose in my scrapbooking and paper crafting.  I am feeling more refreshed and more creative with my daughter who wants to do everything mommy does.  I am even excited and confident that I can host my own challenges on my blog, where I thought that was impossible before.  Sometimes I just need a little nod in my direction and that's what I got and at the right time, too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner