Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Not Totally Burned by Black Friday

Sorry I am posting my pirate booty a little late.  I have been so bogged down with decorating and switching out seasonal clothes!  I wanted to share pictures of  my little red jewel that I got on Black Friday this year.  It came with Plantin Schoolbook and Serenade.  Both are wonderful carts.  I took the picture of the side of the box to show you what is on the Serenade cart. 


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner