Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Joys of The Season Challenge

Over at Bitten By The Bug they are having a challenge using the ribbon form (Rbbnfrm) used on page 65 of the Joys of the Season Handbook.  I decided to make a Christmas Tree ornament.  I used the bird from Home Accents and a pear from Joys of the Season.  The paper is K and Company from a year or two ago by Brenda Walton called "Peppermint Twist".  I had the whole pad of 50 or so papers and just love the designs and colors.  For the sparkles I used Martha Stewart glitter and also some little flat rhinestones.  I glitter embossed the bird and then sprayed the whole thing with a matte craft sealer so that the glitter would not come flying off everywhere!  To give the ornament a little bit of a classy look, I added a pink, twisty, faceted, glass bead capped with two seed beads for some sparkle. The theme for the ornament is "A Partridge in a Pear Tree"

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner