Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Faithbooking Sisters New Challenge

Have you ever wondered how to draw closer to God in all areas of your life?  Well, Faithbooking allows you to have a creative way to worship our Lord and pass on your beliefs and convictions to future generations. 
They are having a My Lifetime Story Challenge at Faith Sisters.  Head on over there and sign up.  There is only about a week before the challenge starts.  Have fun!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner