Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No Santa Picture This Year; Last Year's Pic

Well, my little darling got all dolled up to see Santa this year.  We got all the way down to the Mall and over to Santa and she just couldn't muster enough bravery to sit on his lap.  He was very sweet and tried to talk to her but she buried her face in my lap instead.  We walked around a little, and tried again, but she wasn't having any of it.  "Christmas," we told her, "is about Jesus anyway.  If you don't want to sit with Santa, we don't care, we love you anyway!"  She was happy just to hold our hands and be loving to us the rest of the day.  I have some pictures of her and the layout I did of her picture from last year.  I just finished the LO tonight.

 
 
She did not look that happy this year!  Sweet little dolly!  We'll try next year!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner