Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Friday, December 31, 2010

Blog Candy!

Thank you everyone, for helping me reach more than 100 followers, in fact 141! I have blog candy for one lucky person. Go tell it on the mountain, in the valleys, at the beach and in the cafe's that I am giving away some blog candy! Become a follower leave a comment you are a follower new or loyal and tell me your New Year resolution. I want to reach 200 followers so I can give away another prize!
The candy for this blog is a K & Companay Mini Book Kit from one of my favorite designers, Barbara Walton. This mini book kit is worth $10. Since I just do this for fun and don't have a DT or sponsers and such I would like to offer blog candy here and there, but don't have a huge budget. To get more bang for my buck and yours, too, let me know what kinds of fun little things that cost about $10 or so that you'd like to see offered as blog candy. I also make jewelry and wonder, would any of you like to see some of my custom jewelry as prizes? My other blog Patriot Beads has some of my projects featured for an idea of my style.

So on with the candy!
Here it is
I found this little kit at Memory Lane in Missoula, MT, my hometown, while I was visiting this summer.  Their store is so cool and the owners are really sweet!  I love flying 1600 miles to give them my business so they'll stay in business and be there when I move back!  How selfish!  JK!

Recap: How to win; follow, sign-up for e-mail  newsletter ( if ya wanna!), post a comment saying you are a follower and let me know your New Year resolution.  And just for fun let me know what kind of $10 and under blog candy you might like to see; cardmaking, scrapbooking, etc!  UPDATE:  I forgot to add when the chances to win will end, duh!!!  I will close this drawing on January 7th, which by the way happens to be my birthday!  I'll be 36! Yikes!  So midnight PST on Jan 7th I will close the drawing for blog candy!

Happy New Year!

Thanks and good luck!
Natalie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner