Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Clear Your Calendar!

Don't forget Saturday December 12th is the "Thank You" Gifts Blog Hop.  The hop will start at Joy's Life and eventually lead to many other blogs including mine!  I will have a fun "Thank You" gift idea to share with you as well as a prize for one lucky blogger who leaves a comment and e-mail address. 

Sign up for my newsletter by e-mail to the right to find out when I post new blurbs on my blog!  Tell your friends. 

When I get to 100 followers I am going to have a giveaway for one lucky follower!
Have a great weekend!
Natalie
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner