Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update Post for Thank You Gift Blog Hop

I will be drawing the winner for the Thank You Gift Blog Hop on Tuesday so that all of my weekend warrior scrapping sisters and the occasional brother can leave comments and enter to win!

Please tell all of your friends to stop by and see my blog and become a follower as well. I will be giving away some blog candy when I reach 100 followers.  I will be searching for some fun stuff to give away and I will post a separate blurb for you all to leave me some congrats and enter to win so stay posted!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner