Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sorry it's been so long...

Well folks, I have been ill for a while and getting better.  I have had a heck of a time getting any crafting done.  My mojo went on vacation!
I did have a project I wanted to share with you that I did over at If It's Groovy this month. 
You can find instructions for this project at If It's Groovy Altered Arts.

I will be posting a new project for April on the 1st of April, and that ain't no joke!  LOL!
Natalie
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner