Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When It Rains...It Pours!

Good news everyone!  No!  Great News!  I applied to be a Master Design Team Member at Above Rubies Studios and I was chosen to be one of 5!  Yay! There are also a bunch of wonderful part time Design Team members that I will get to work with!  What fun!

I am so excited and I have many people to thank for having the confidence to be a design team member.  I especially want to thank my good friend Groovy Deb at If It's Groovy for taking me on and letting me be me!  She has allowed me to grow and has guided me.  The other gals at IIG have also been a part of this growth I have experienced as a scrapbook and paper arts designer.  I want to recognize Jennifer at Scrapping and Crafting Friends, too!  She is so supportive and flexible!

Most of all thanks to Meg at Above Rubies Studios for recognizing in me the qualities she likes in a Design Team Member.  I am so happy I have put effort into developing my skills and have put time into studying scrap and paper art design.  I don't have formal training, but I learn fast!

Stay tuned, as I will be turning out some projects that you'll love!  I await my first challenge!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner