Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sunshine Award!

I received this Sunshine Award from one of my new scrapping friends from If It's Groovy.  Angela Holt has been a real inspiration to me and this Sunshine comes at a time when I really need it!  Her blog is Scrap Journal Of Angela Holt.
I am going to pass this blog along to 6 other creative people who bring sunshine to me!

1. Laurie at Hiding in My Craft Room
2. Bonnie at BonniesScrappyBlurbs 
3. Karen at Karen's Krafty Moments
4. Hope at 4The Memories
5. Kathy at Ready, Set, Scrap
6. Robin at Barbwire & Roses


Now, the rules of the award are:

* Put the logo on your blog or within your post

* Pass the award onto 6 bloggers who are followers of your blog

* Link the nominees within your post

* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog

* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award

Thank you again, Angela, for the Sunshine!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner