Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Remember when....

I said I was going to my first live crop?  There were only 4 of us altogether, but that was perfect!  I was able to get three LOs done amongst the merry making:)

This first one made it into the scrapbook before I realized that I hadn't taken a picture of it.  So that's why it's all wonky!

RASCAL
I used the Cricut and Cuttlebug for this LO.

I am sure you can guess who won this match, she's the one gouging and biting!  The sketch is from www.scrapsketch.com svaughn, 2009.


 U R A Hoot!

I love this LO.  I used paper, embellishments, and stickers from K & Company's Berry Sweet line. 

The font, arrows, parenthesis, and scalloped box are from my Cricut. 

I added ink around the edges and glitter pens to make the objects pop.

I used Stampin UP! ink and a pink Creative Memories journaling pen.
The sketch is from www.scrapsketch.com ssc19 svaughn,2009


LOUNGE

Everybody loves to hang out on our big king-sized bed!

Papers are by Creative Memories, K & Company, Bazzil.

I used alphabet stickers from K & Company for the title.  The flowers are from the Bridal section at Michaels.  Their centers are the acrylic discs found in the floral department dyed with Tim Holtz alcohol inks.

I used a Stampin Up! marker to do the journaling.  The sketch I used is from www.scrapsketch.com 157 svaughn, 2009.


I switched up the sketches a little by rotating them and what not.  They helped me so much and allowed me to focus more on being social!!!  I talked my head off and the ladies at the crop probably think I never get out!  They're right!  Ha ha ha!

Let me know what you think of them!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner