Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, March 1, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



I am so pleased that I received this award from Tanya!  Her creations are so beautiful, just like she is!  I have truly needed some scraplove!  Thank You!  Her blog is The Crooked Cutter and you'll love it!
In receiving this reward I must share 7 things about myself....
1. Christian
2. Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
3. SAHM (go figure)
4. Married for 5 years
5. Montana Native
6. I am absent an appendix and a gall bladder and don't miss them.
7. I have a diamond-shaped birthmark in the middle of my forehead!

I will now send this in to a couple of my scrapfans.  I know I could send it to more, but I am feeling yukky again! 
Judy at Judy's Cardmaking and Papercrafts
Niki Ray at Niki_Rays Niche


Now there are strings attached with receiving this blog award. You have to say thanks to the person who sent it to you, list 7 things about yourself and pass it on to some of your friends/followers.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner