Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Meet Jeanie, Guest Blogger and get 30% off her online store!

I am so thankful that Natalie contacted me a few months back…I think it started because we both love Montana. I am so happy for her Master design team call and I enjoy her beautiful projects.

My name is Jeanie and I am mostly a traditional paper crafter…card making, scrap booking, home décor….I think the best source of inspiration is nature and each other.



I love learning new techniques and then putting my own interpretation on them then help others to create…

This winter I have been on a new journey learning digital paper crafting….drawing my own accents, using my own paper and loving it. I love printing and adding things from my stash. This is one of my first pages…done in class with Jessica Sprague.

I will never give up traditional hands on- let me see it and touch it paper crafting. The thing I think we need to remember is it is about OUR stories, it is about connecting past, present and future….who we were, who we are, and who we will become and that connection can go beyond us from who we came from to our children and our children’s children. It is about the things we love to do and being able to remember those times and find peace and rejuvenation from the moments of our journey so scrapbook a picture remember the moments…because every day is a once in a lifetime event and we individually are a once in history event (live inspired books)……….

I just took a break from my digital classes and created 5 mini albums!!! Check them out at http://jeaniesdesigns.blogspot.com/ and find more ideas at the web store www.momscrapbooks.com and connect to our face book page from the web page for more ideas. For all of those here at Natalie’s blog receive 30% off at www.momscrapbooks.com discount code is natalie {expires April 15, 2010}. Have a great paper crafting journey today!!!! =0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner