Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Altered Hanger Project

This month's Altered Art Challenge over at If It's Groovy is to alter a hanger and incorporate it into a layout that you could hang from the wall.  To join in on the fun go here.

My altered hanger has a nature feel to it and showcases some places where I like to "hang" out in Montana.  It is entitled "Hanging Out In Montana".

I used small and large craft sticks for the title background.  I distressed them with ink to make them look like a wooden fence.  I used some extra silk flower sprays that I had to resemble the sweet little foliage that grows around the large pine trees. 

The locations are, Glacier Park, Ross Creek Cedars, The National Bison Range, the Bull River, and Flathead Lake.

I used my Gypsy and Cricut to make the letters.  I outlined them with my gel pens.  I added some green ribbon and copper wire for some extra texture.  I also distressed the pictures and then wrote the locations on the pictures to make them look worn and loved!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner