Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Making New Friends

I love meeting new people who scrapbook and inspire me.  Today I visited a blog by one of my new Facebook friends and I was really blown away by how talented she is.  Stop by her blog and follow her!
http://mistysscrapbookcorner.blogspot.com/

If you ever have any blogs that you think are worth sharing, let me know!  I would love to check them out and add them to my roster!!!

Happy Scrapping!
Natalie
Share/Bookmark


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner