Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May's Altered Art Project

For May I chose to alter a huge monogram 'H' at the If It's Groovy blog.  I also have a link to the tutorial for the technique.  The finished project looked much prettier in real life, but I don't have the lighting expertise it requires!  This technique was found on YouTube and the link for it is mentioned in the tutorial I made. 

I had a great time learning how to expand my technique repertoire!  I am starting to look at objects I see in retail/craft stores or second hand stores and yard sales as blank canvases that come in many shapes and sizes.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner