Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good deals equal happy me!

The other day I went into Michaels to buy a Xyron 510 because I had a 40% coupon.  As I was walking up and down the aisles I noticed one of their dollar bins as having small containers of flocking.
So I bought each set of 4 colors for $1 a set.  I am glad that they were in small amounts, as I don't use much on my projects, but didn't want to pay so much for huge bottles! 

Share/Bookmark


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner