Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Remember photobooths?

Hi everybody!
The challenge this month over at If It's Groovy is to make a LO using photobooth picutes. So, go dig up those old photobooth pictures, go make new photobooth pictures, or make your own by using a website like Big Huge Labs. The challenge ends June 30th and Groovy Deb is giving away a goodie box!!!

Here's my entry as a member of the DT over at If It's Groovy:
 Don't forget to visit the If It's Groovy blog and become a follower.  Invite your friends, too!  Look for If It's Groovy on Facebook, too!
If you love the paper and embellishments, I used K&Company Berry Sweet Paper and Embellishments.


Share/Bookmark


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner