Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rest In Peace Michael Dupey

I just found out today that Michael's founder, Michael Dupey, passed away on May 1st.  I would like to offer up thanks to him and his vision of a craft superstore, which has allowed me innumerable opportunities to express myself and my fellow crafters.  I pray that his family is comforted in this time of grief and that others will raise up to continue his vision and hard work.

If you'd like to read more, please see this article at Scrapbook Update.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner