Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, January 4, 2010

Push Me- Pull Me Funny Birthday Card!

I am so excited that I not only get to be an If It's Groovy Design Team member and participate in hosting a Birthday Blog Challenge, but I get to participate in the other DT member's challenges too.
I combined a few challenges with my card here.  I hope it inspires you as well as makes you laugh!  I got the instructions for the card over at Splitcoast Stampers in their Reference and Tutorials area.

So Peg, this is my Groovy Birthday Card!  Jen M - Have a piece of cake, and piece out!  Jen T - Girl this has to make you laugh it is just so corny!!!!
Good luck to everyone!
Natalie

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner