Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Entries to Birthday Bash at If It's Groovy

Here are some more entries from the Birthday Bash over at If It's Groovy.ning
This LO was for Celina's Banner Challenge

The candle is from my 35th Birthday.  I don't have
 any pictures of it, so I put it on this page!
I made the banner with my Gypsy and Cricut






This LO is for Theresa's Add a Birthday Card to Your LO!  This is a card my mother made for Hannah's 1st Birthday!









This LO is for Marci's Challenge which was to Add Pretty Ribbon to a LO.  I added the green silky ribbon with warm red thread running down the middle.








This clear card is for Kristi's challenge.  The inside says, " A little birdie told me it was your Birthday!"
I used my Gypsy and Cricut for the bird.







This LO is for Vanessa's challenge Pick a Cupcake.  I picked sprinkles in Martha StewartTM colors.
I used my Gypsy and Cricut for the shapes and title.








The next images are from a 10 page Mini Album I made out of a $1 chipboard album from Michaels.  It is from the Mary E. Collection.  I used my Cricut and Gypsy to cut out the shapes and title.  This was for Nicole/GothamGal's challenge to make a Birthday Minibook.

I used Tim Holtz distress inks to do all of the edges for the whole album.






The round colored discs are clear domed acrylic discs found in the floral area by the glass cabachons at Michaels.  I colored them with Tim Holtz alcohol inks.  The staples are from Making Memories
The Cuttlebug was used to emboss the purple matting for the picture.  I used my Cricut and Gypsy for the butterfly and the flowers were found on a clearance rack at Michael's in the bridal section.  You wouldn't believe how much cool scrapbooking stuff they have in that aisle!
I cut out the winged heart using Lovestruck 2010 on my Gypsy and Cricut.  The swirls are colored paper clip swirls
Again, used the G and C.  Gold foil on the corners which is 20 or so years old, from an old fingernail decorating kit! The crown has rhinestone bling!
C and G for the star.  Acrylic discs died with alcohol ink again.  And a rick rack type of ribbon at the bottom to slide the photo under.
Tag cut with G and C. Purple and white lace from Wal-Mart.  Silver foil at corners.
C and G for journal area.  The swirls are faux rusty ornament hooks from Target.  The acrylic discs were colored with alcohol ink.
C and G for scalloped journal area.  Brads and silk flowers??? They were bought at Target a long time ago.
The back.  I would have preferred to put another place for a picture, but I didn't have a clear protector for the back. 
This 2 x 2 in tile magnet was altered to fit with a Birthday themed mini project for Ange's challenge.  I bought the magnet at Michael's and used my G and C to cut out the scalloped shapes.  I used Stampin Up! ink in Taken with Teal.  The stamps were from Ms, too!  The colors on the tile are Tim Holtz alcohol inks. I coated the whole thing in glossy Modge Podge to protect it.
This LO was based on Lissa's sketch.  The trees and birds are painted on with acrylic paints.
The next two LOs go together and they are for Amy's challenge to have a party hat in the LO.
This LO was for Groovy Deb's challenge to use pictures from yesteryear and today as well as b&w photo with color!

Well, that's it for now.  I have some more to add later!!!Whew!





Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner