Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, January 4, 2010

A Grand Time!

When I go back to Montana in the summer.  We have a lot of celebrating to do.  My family has a lot of birthdays in June, July, and August.  My husband, daughter, and I went back in 2008 and my mom threw a Caribbean themed party.  It was right around her birthday, my nieces, and my parents' and brother's anniversaries!  Whew!

I used my Cricut Expression, Storybook Cartridge pages 66 and 68 for the marquess, butterfly from Gypsy Wanderings.  The words are cut from Gypsy Font (I believe).  I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the pink and blue cardstock.  I used Tim Hotlz to distress the embossing.  The little white flowers were on clearance at Michael's in the bridal section.  They have a pearly iridescent color. 

Anna - This is only a small fraction of the people that were at this party!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner