Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, January 4, 2010

A "Birth" Day LO complete with party decorations, cake, and a cute baby!

Hello,  I made this LO using my Cricut Expression, From My Kitchen cartridge page 62, and actual party confetti from my baby shower that my Mother In Law and Sister In Law held for me.  This layout is of the day Hannah was born.  I almost cried doing this layout.  I love these pictures of her.  She came out, the doctor laid her on my chest and she just looked like a porcelain doll.  She had these pink little lips and just blinked at me.  I remember saying, "Happy Birthday Hannah! I love you so much!"  So far, the best day of my life!

Niki-Ray, is that a great Birth-day or what?!!!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner