Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, January 4, 2010

Birthday Card with Balloons and Cupcake

I've got another fun Birthday Card.  I used my Cricut to cut out the card with the Don Juan card on pg 71.  I used the balloons from Stretch Your Imagination, page 60, and the cupcake is off From My Kitchen page 61. 
I used a piece transparency from Staples and the stamp is from SU!  The ink is Stayz On.  The inside stamp is from Hero Arts, sold at Michaels.

Janeen - I hope you like my delicious little cupcake!  Nikki - I would have saved you a balloon, but they all floated away! 

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner