Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Provo Craft has a new September Special for the Cricut Expression

Oh, if I could only own one!  "You just got the Cricut Create!" my husband says.  Hee hee.  I know, I know.  I just didn't think I wanted an Expression.  I really didn't and truthfully we can't afford it right now.  I am so spoiled.  I will get one someday.  I didn't know I would want it to make the big bracket cutouts or the scalloped edges on my papers.  I feel like I have had my scrapbooking eyes opened.  Oh the humanity! 
On that number, I saw this great new bundle that PC is putting out.  Here's the link to the special.  Sigh.....
I need a cup of Night on Glacier Bay tea.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner