Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Friday, October 16, 2009

UPDATE! I entered to win a Gypsy: A couple days left

 Well, I did not win another Gypsy!!!  I have lots of luck, don't worry!  Bad luck!  Ha ha ha ha ha!  I want to congratulate the new winner!  Her blog is My Little Spot of Sanity.  Stop by and see what great things she's been up to.
Cartridge Helper is a great site!  They are having a contest to win a Cricut Gypsy!  The contest goes until the 15th.  I went there and they have really quality images of the die cuts on the Cricut Cartridges.  They also support Pazzles and Slice.  Check em out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner