Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm Wandering

I got my Gypsy last night!  My husband found it on HSN.com when they had a one day special as their second release of the Gypsy.  I am looking forward to learning how to use it.  I went to the Cricut website and registered my Gypsy.  I also went under the FAQ and found the user manual. 

I am trying to find as many tutorials as I can to make a reference list for Gypsy sites on my blog.  If you have any that you'd like to refer to me, please do!

I am so excited to use it and make some great creations!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner