Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Birthday Card

I made a Birthday Card for my friend using K&Co. paper, and the Storybook, Home Accents, and Home Decor Cricut Cartridges.

I cut out the heart shaped keleidescope shape from the Home Accents Cart.  Then I cut out the bottom shape which was on the Home Decor Cart.  It is a flower with a solid circle and a circular ring.  I wove the circular ring around and inbetween the hearts on the first shape.  I used sticky foam circles to elevate the top shape.
 I Then cut out the marquee shape and the "Once upon a Time" from the Storybook cart.  I used K&Co. sticky jewels for embellishments.

 This is the view from the side. You can see how it looks in 3D.  I love the wild colors.  I think they are fit for celebration.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner