Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Friday, October 16, 2009

My Rendition of Sketch #41 at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks


This weeks sketch #41 at 52 Sketches...52Weeks can be seen here.  This is my take on their sketch.

I am still trying to break out of the mold a little.  Instead of doing a circle I did a flower under DDs picture.  I also did individual embellishments as a border along the top instead of a single scalloped border.  I did 5 lines of journaling instead of three.

I thought at first, and you might agree, that the colors would be too bold.  However, I think that they worked well as a focal vortex to focus your eye on the less busy part of the LO which is the picture of my DD.  The print on the paper in which the picture is on resembles the print on her shirt.  She loves butterflies and calls them "Yi-Yi's" with a long "i" sound.
This is my first entry over at 52S52W and I hope my work inspires some others as they inspire me.
I used K&Co paper, and embellishments from their "Berry Sweet" collection.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner