Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Creative Twist Blog Hop Challenge

The next project I have completed was from Creative Twist.
........ here is your challenge for my site. I would like for you to use the following title for some sort of inspiration on your page. LETS GET DOWN AND DIRTY- for a little help I think of children playing in the mud :) For taking the time to visit during the blog hop this week, I am giving away a JoAnn's gift card to ONE lucky winner, whose name I will draw next Friday, October 2.
Here is my take on their challenge:

My daughter was enjoying eating Bar-B-Que and chicken.  She really got into it!  But look at that look of mischief!



I used a layout design from Scrap Sketch .

I used red embossed paper to match the BBQ sauce and then the greenish-blue to match my daughter's eyes and the bib.  I used distress ink to make the paper dirty and used a font called "A Da** Mess" and cut it out with my Craft ROBO.  I put distressed ink on it and then chalked white and light green on it.  It turned out feeling and looking really grungy and cool!  The larger rectangle and circle are Bo Bunny from a couple years ago.  Stickers are K and Company. Other paper is Creative Memories, I believe.  Gel pens were used for the rest of the title.  I had total scrapper's block about what to use for the decorative embellishment on the left so I will add something later.  Has to be juuuuuust right!    

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner