Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Crafting Pot Entry for the Blog Hop Challenge

Here's what they say over at The Crafting Pot:
Our Challenge:
For our challenge we are Kickin' It Old School Scrapbook Style.... put away your cricuts, your cuttlebugs and all the nifty gadgets you have received over the years and step with us into the waaaaay back machine... we are talking fiskars shape scissors... mrs. grossman stickers... pre cut page boarders.... back when your page shapes were circles, squares, rectangles and triangles. When your circle cutter involved a pane of glass, and exacto knife and a bowl... when you used stencils... traced them and cut them out by hand... when we journaled to fill empty space...

Do you remember those days? We sure do!

So break out your 8 1/2 x 11 or 12 x 12 scrapbook pages, those basic papers... put all your fancy tools and gadgets away and create an OLD SKOOL layout...

Here's my Old Skool Layout! I am so shy about putting it up because that was not my image at all back then!!!

I used to work at a ShopKo and they were having glamour (sp?) shots and so I was talked into getting them.  Apart from the experience being very corny to me I really had big hair, eh?  I had to put on 4 coats of mascara!
I inherited a box of old scrapbooking stuff that was a mish mash of old Creative Memories stuff, old premade cutouts, pattern and shape scissors, glue stick, shape templates, and well everything you see on here.  I even added some goopy gel pen journaling in neon pink!  Remember when writing on black paper became cool? 
So I  hope you enjoy this LO from the Crafting Pot Blog Hop Challenge!  I had so much fun making this one!  I felt 18 again!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner