Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blog Hop Challenge From Whimsical Scraps and Bugs

Whimsical Scraps and Bugs challenged their blog readers to make a Halloween themed goodie bag label.  This is my take on the challenge.
      I don't have anything that embosses paper so I spritzed it with water and pressed it down on a large stamp that had bumpy-swirly texture.  I didn't have the Cricut cart with the marquee cut so I had to exacto the thing out of black paper!  I used a font called "D" for the letters.  The spiderweb is from Digital Designs by Stephanie.  I had to glue black ribbon on the orange and trying to tie it to that blasted clip was fun!  Slippery ribbon!  I used Martha Stewart onyx and fire opal glitter for the web bling.  I am not able to go shop as my foot is still recovering so I had to use some old milk duds I had!  Well, don't worry, they won't go to waste. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner