Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

I Make Memory Albums and Scrapbooks For An Affordable Price

Do You Need a Memory/Scrapbook Album Made For You?
Go here and there for details.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blog Hop Challenge From Whimsical Scraps and Bugs

Whimsical Scraps and Bugs challenged their blog readers to make a Halloween themed goodie bag label.  This is my take on the challenge.
      I don't have anything that embosses paper so I spritzed it with water and pressed it down on a large stamp that had bumpy-swirly texture.  I didn't have the Cricut cart with the marquee cut so I had to exacto the thing out of black paper!  I used a font called "D" for the letters.  The spiderweb is from Digital Designs by Stephanie.  I had to glue black ribbon on the orange and trying to tie it to that blasted clip was fun!  Slippery ribbon!  I used Martha Stewart onyx and fire opal glitter for the web bling.  I am not able to go shop as my foot is still recovering so I had to use some old milk duds I had!  Well, don't worry, they won't go to waste. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner