Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Winner of Blog Candy!

I used www.random.org to choose a winner for the blog candy I had.  Thanks for all the future blog candy ideas and for sharing with me whether or not you do resolutions and what your goals are for 2011.  I pray that all of you get your hearts desires!

Now for the winner.  I had 13 non-repeating original comments and so entered 1-13 in the random number generator.




So the 7th person to comment was Karen Patterson!  I left a message over at your blog, too, so let me know your e-mail addy so I can get your home addy and send the goodies out! 
Check out her blog Treasured Dreams.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner