Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Made Out Like a Bandit!

This past week on the 7th, I turned 36!  I had a very scrappy Birthday!  I wanted to share some of the stuff that I was blessed with: a Zutter Bind It All and many different colors of binding wires. The actual products I got are like the pictures below but the o-rings were different. The Zutter came with a DVD, instructions and even template cards to help you figure out where to set the binder for different thicknesses. I also got the space bar that helps bring the holes closer to the edge of the paper.  It also came with a 4 x 4 sample book kit and a 6 x 6 book kit.  These kits included chipboard and white paper already cut.   My hubby got them at Flip Flops and Roses Designs, an e-Bay top-rated seller who also sell Sizzix and Spellbinders.  The have all
kinds of great stuff.




I also got a mini sewing machine with a pedal that can use DC or AA batteries.  It does a regular chain stitch.  I also got a Martha Stewart scoring board and envelope tool.

I was also blessed with 4 new Cricut blades which I really needed. I had been talked into just trying Pazzles blades in it because they were cheaper by some other crafter, but the adjustments I had to make were not worth the cost to me. I also received Michael's Gift Certificates and I had some online credit I used to order some supplies from Scrapbook.com.

I also got some great scrapbook supplies in the mail yesterday from an up and coming Scrapbook designer. I was given these supplies by Groovy Deb at If It's Groovy. I am so excited and we will be sharing who this special crafter is and what the If It's Groovy Design Team has made with her designs very soon, so stay posted!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner