Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Friday, August 27, 2010

New to me

I know I am not the only one in the paper arts world that is inundated and overwhelmed by the choices of paper, embellishments, tools, and goodies that exist to make all of our project wishes spectacular.  I am very much a lurker and when new products come out I just am not one to jump on the band wagon.  One product that I have been giving a lot of thought to lately is Core'Dinations paper.

I have been looking around the internet and trying to find websites and videos that demonstrate how to use this cardstock as well as which different color choices yield which type of core colors, etc.  I will keep searching and if you have any great websites or blogs that you think would help me as well as others discover the wonders of this product, leave me a comment!


Share/Bookmark

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner