Welcome!

Click on any of the projects in the slideshow below to view them. Scroll down the page to see my blog entries. Leave me a comment and let me know what your personal website is so I can come visit you!
Enjoy!
Natalie

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back from Vacation

Hi all, I am back from a 3 week vacation in Missoula, Montana! We took three days to drive there and three days back. We saw all kinds of friends and family and helped my parents celebrate their 50th Anniversary! I got to go to Jo Ann Fabrics, which we don't have where I live and I bought some great Fiskars products and paper pads from Die Cuts With a View!
I also bought a scalloped border punch that I have used for all kinds of page accents as well as making tags!
I also picked up some mini color pads for mounting pics on and using in my Cricut to do fun font and shape cutouts without having to sacrifice big sheets of paper!
Share/Bookmark

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hubby's Childhood Revisited

Altered Art-Books By Timeless Legacy Designs

Timeless Legacy Designs Banner